- Endorsed Candidates
REALTOR® Endorsed Candidates
This list represents many many hours of volunteer time by local REALTORS®, who take their time to review voting records, interview candidates, and reach decisions on these candidates.
Make your REALTOR® Vote Count! Help us elect our REALTOR®-endorsed candidates. Before you fill out your ballot, look for candidates in your district who will protect our industry and the American Dream of home ownership!
2021 Endorsed Candidates
- Councilmember Nate Nehring, Snohomish County Council, District 1
- Councilmember Jared Mead, Snohomish County Council, District 4
- Mayor Cassie Franklin, Everett Mayor
- Councilmember Paul Roberts, Everett City Council, District 1
- Kim Daughtry, Lake Stevens City Council, Position 1
- Gary Petershagen, Lake Stevens City Council, Position 2
- Steve Ewing, Lake Stevens City Council, Position 6
- Marcus Tageant, Lake Stevens City Council, Position 7
- Mayor Kyoko Matsumoto-Wright, Mountlake Terrace, Council Position 4
- Mayor Jennifer Gregerson, Mukilteo Mayor
The REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC) gives REALTORS® a powerful voice to help develop, advance, and implement legislative objectives which affect the real estate business and the ownership and operation of real estate. RPAC supports pro-REALTOR® candidates running for public office. It does not matter if the candidate is part of the Republican or Democratic Party, as long as they are part of the REALTOR® Party.
If you are seeking the REALTOR® endorsement and you are running for a city or county position, please fill out our candidate questionnaire and please send it back to our Director of Government & Public Affairs, Cami, at email@example.com:
2021 RPAC Major Investors
The following REALTORS® have made a Major Investment in REALTOR® PAC to protect our industry and our livelihood. These members understand what is at stake and the benefit of the investment for their business. They know RPAC has saved them at least $14,000 per year.
Golden R - $5,000
Windermere Real Estate M2/Lynnwood
Crystal R - $2,500
Sterling R - $1,000