10 ways REALTORS can Take Advantage of Small Business Week
As a REALTOR, Small Business Week is a great opportunity for you to support for the local small business community. Here are 10 great ways to celebrate and get involved:
- Host a Networking Event: Bring together local small business owners and entrepreneurs for a networking event. This can be a great opportunity to connect with potential clients and showcase your support for the small business community.
- Highlight Local Businesses on Social Media: Use your social media platforms to promote and highlight local small businesses. Share their stories, products, and services with your followers and encourage others to shop local.
- Volunteer at a Small Business: Reach out to a small business owner and offer your help for a day. This can be a great way to show your support and learn more about their business.
- Offer Discounts: Offer special discounts or promotions to customers who support small businesses during Small Business Week. This can be a great way to generate business while also supporting the local community.
- Attend Small Business Events: Attend local small business events and workshops to learn more about the challenges facing small businesses and how you can support them. This can also be a great opportunity to connect with potential clients and build your network.
- Collaborate with Small Businesses: Partner with a local small business owner to co-host an event or promotion. This can be a win-win situation, as you both get exposure to each other's networks and can attract new clients.
- Highlight Small Business Success Stories: Share success stories of small businesses in your community to inspire others to support them. This can be done through blog posts, social media, or even a newsletter.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce Meetings: Attend local Chamber of Commerce meetings to stay connected with the small business community and learn about upcoming events and opportunities to get involved.
- Donate to Small Business Organizations: Consider making a donation to a small business organization in your community. This can help provide resources and support to local entrepreneurs and help them thrive.
- Shop Local Yourself: As a REALTOR, you likely have many opportunities to shop for items needed for staging or decorating homes. Make an effort to shop at local small businesses for these items to show your support and help keep these businesses thriving.
You can support SCCAR online by sharing this article and its accompanying image on social media: